Sunday, December 19, 2010

19.12.2010 Husky wannabees :D

I got as an early Xmas present from my husband. A set of a special devided leash for jogging/ nordic walking etc we got from http://www.vul.fi/ . You can attach two dogs to it and it has an elastic part and also I got a special belt for it. It gives you great freedom for your hands and dogs seem to enjoy walking in their own harnesses.. Here are some pics from today. I took dogs out in 3 groups for a try out. Just swapped the jackets and off we went :D.

First I took out Tara & Nova (he was so loud about the fact that he wanted to go out so I couldn't refuse :)). Tara is wearing her new fleece from Janutex. As it wasn't made to measure, I had to make some changes to it a bit, but now it fits her fine.





Can you see a pink whippet in the garden? :).





Then I took out Nemo and Eppu. They were acting all pro as if to say
"Hey we've done this before." :)




And the last set of boys: Dante, Vili & Duffys (in his own leash).





I think I am ready to go back inside.. it is warmer there..


No comments:

Post a Comment