Friday, August 14, 2009

14.8.2009 Eppu's 4th Birthday

With Tara's show news and posting pictures of Eppu's sons I actually (horrible me) completely forgot to congratulate our Eppu himself! Eppu has reached respectable age of 4-years-old. Time really flies by and it is hard to imagine him being so "adult and mature". He is my first whippet and the reason why I wanted to get my second whippet Vili. 

Eppu is very handsome, athletic and gorgeous whippet, a real stripy tiger. Generally very easy going fellow with a very sweet character. Though we have fairly big dog family at home, Eppu still remains my firm favourite (don't tell the others) from the pack as he is my darling! 

Eppu is retired from the showring, but we hope to pursue his favourite sport lure-coursing in the future. Eppu has produced two very special and lovely litters as well (as you can see from this blog and our www-page). I would like to thank Merike (owner of Lilly) and Natalia (owner of Margo) for selecting Eppu as the father for these litters. It is a delight to follow the development of these puppies from little babies to adult dogs and to hear that Eppu's kids bring loads of joy and happiness to their owners. 

Happy Birthday my Sweet Eppu and hope to have you with us for many more years to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment